We would like to assure you that our centre is being extremely pro-active in minimising the risk to all families, children, educators and visitors concerning the recent outbreak of COVID-19.
Our centre has always followed strict hygiene policies and procedures but in light of recent events, we are investigating the following elevated health and safety measures.
- Providing everyone with the most up-to-date information from the NSW Department of Health.
- Encouraging the use of hand sanitiser for everyone entering our centre.
- Providing our children with daily health and hygiene lessons and encouraging frequent hand washing.
- Encouraging parents to use their own personal pen for signing in/out. You can find your pen in your child's info pocket.
- We will be using a very safe but extremely effective sanitiser on all surfaces that stays active for 30 days.
To assist our centre in minimising the risks for everyone could all families, please...
- Do not send your child to our centre while exhibiting any signs of a cold.
- Do not send any toys from home with your child.
- Encourage your child/children to was their hands frequently at home.
If you have any question email or contact the centre. For more information please visit www.health.gov.au